Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
The application is not valid unless completed in full and will be returned if incomplete or inaccurate. A business license will not be issued until an acceptable application is received and an investigation, review and actions have been taken.
“Owner” includes the proprietor if a sole proprietorship, all partners (general and limited) if a partnership, or all officers, directors, and persons holding ten percent (10%) or more of the outstanding shares if a corporation.
The date on which the owner (s) acquired the business for which the license is sought, and the date on which the business began or is to begin operations as an enterprise at the location for which the permit is sought
List of all employees and or contractors. It is the owner’s responsibility to notify the city of crest hill of all present and future employees.
1. A certified copy of the assumed name certificate if the business is to be operated under an assumed name.
2. If the business is an Illinois corporation, a certified copy of the articles of incorporation, together with all amendments thereto.
3. If the business is a foreign corporation, a certified copy of the certificate of authorization to transact business in this state, together with all amendments thereto.
4. If the business is a limited partnership formed under the laws of Illinois, a certified copy of the certificate of limited partnership, together with all amendments thereof.
5. If the enterprise is a foreign limited partnership, a certified copy of the certificate of limited partnership and the qualification documents, together with all amendments thereto.
6. Any of items (1) through (5), above shall not be required for a renewal application if the applicant states that the documents previously furnished with the original application or previous renewals thereof remain correct and current.
7. If the premises are leased or being purchased under contract, a copy of such lease or contract shall accompany the application.
8. Attach a copy of the legal description of the parcel of land on which the business is to be located.
Annual fee: $1,200
* indicates a required field