- Crest Hill Welcomes Fit Foundation
- Crest Hill Lion's Club Event September 4
- Comed Routine Tree Trimming Notification
- Crest Hill Eliminates City Stickers
- Dupage River Survey
- Crest Hill Boys Pony League All-Stars Celebrated
- Election Judges Needed
- RFQ for Water Well System
- Crest Hill Opens New Well House
- United Meter Announcement
The Crest Hill Police Department would like to thank the WILCO Area Career Center High School Students for all their hard work in body work painting and the application of decals for the new D.A.R.E. truck.
This particular vehicle that had been seized from a drunk driver in the City of Crest Hill. The new vehicle will be used as part of the Crest Hill Police Department D.A.R.E. Program and it will make appearances at other special events.
Click here to view more photos.