- MAYOR SOLIMAN REPORTS ON THE FINANCIAL HEALTH OF CREST HILL
- Will County Electronics Recycling Drop-Off Site in Lockport
- Crest Hill Recognizes Local Eagle Scouts
- BASSET TRAINING REQUIRED FOR LIQUOR LICENSE HOLDERS
- Crest Hill Receives Award for Financial Reporting
- Free Shred Day-Saturday, June 4, 2016
- Residential Safety Tips
- Lockport Township Wellness Clinic
- Robert Morris Grants for Crest Hill Residents
- 2016 Recycling Calendar
The Crest Hill Police Department would like to thank the WILCO Area Career Center High School Students for all their hard work in body work painting and the application of decals for the new D.A.R.E. truck.
This particular vehicle that had been seized from a drunk driver in the City of Crest Hill. The new vehicle will be used as part of the Crest Hill Police Department D.A.R.E. Program and it will make appearances at other special events.
Click here to view more photos.