- Crest Hill's First Winter Festival Lights Up City Hall
- Holiday Lights Contest 2016
- ComEd Performing Work along Route 53
- Operation Care Package Christmas Cards
- United Meters Letter Regarding Installation of New Remote Reading Water Meter
- Petition Packet Information-April 4, 2017 Consolidated Election
- Comed Routine Tree Trimming Notification
- MAYOR SOLIMAN REPORTS ON THE FINANCIAL HEALTH OF CREST HILL
- Will County Electronics Recycling Drop-Off Site in Lockport
- Residential Safety Tips
The Crest Hill Police Department would like to thank the WILCO Area Career Center High School Students for all their hard work in body work painting and the application of decals for the new D.A.R.E. truck.
This particular vehicle that had been seized from a drunk driver in the City of Crest Hill. The new vehicle will be used as part of the Crest Hill Police Department D.A.R.E. Program and it will make appearances at other special events.
Click here to view more photos.