- City Wide Garage Sale August 18-21, 2016
- RFP for Asset Management & Full Service Maintenance Program for Potable Water Storage Vessels
- Well House Ribbon Cutting/Open House-August 6, 2016
- A Community Gives Thanks
- City of Crest Hill Valve Exercising-July 11th-August 12th. 2016
- El Burrito Loco Is Now Re-Open
- Crest Hill Annual Picnic
- CREST HILL DEPUTY CHIEF GRADUATES FBI NATIONAL ACADEMY PROGRAM
- Sunshine Adorns Annual Lidice Commemoration
- Crest Hill Officers Run in 30th Annual Torch Run For Special Olympics
The Crest Hill Police Department would like to thank the WILCO Area Career Center High School Students for all their hard work in body work painting and the application of decals for the new D.A.R.E. truck.
This particular vehicle that had been seized from a drunk driver in the City of Crest Hill. The new vehicle will be used as part of the Crest Hill Police Department D.A.R.E. Program and it will make appearances at other special events.
Click here to view more photos.