- Important Information to Comcast Customers about TV Boxes
- Operation Care Package Christmas Cards
- Chief of Police Retires, New Chief Sworn In
- Crest Hill Represents For Take Back The Night
- United Meters Letter Regarding Installation of New Remote Reading Water Meter
- IL Rt 53 Viaduct Project Update
- TRICK OR TREAT HOURS
- Habitat For Humanity Brings Family To Crest Hill
- Crest Hill Adds Two New Police Officers
- Early Voting
The Crest Hill Police Department would like to thank the WILCO Area Career Center High School Students for all their hard work in body work painting and the application of decals for the new D.A.R.E. truck.
This particular vehicle that had been seized from a drunk driver in the City of Crest Hill. The new vehicle will be used as part of the Crest Hill Police Department D.A.R.E. Program and it will make appearances at other special events.
Click here to view more photos.