- Crest Hill's First Winter Festival Lights Up City Hall
- Holiday Lights Contest 2016
- ComEd Performing Work along Route 53
- Operation Care Package Christmas Cards
- United Meters Letter Regarding Installation of New Remote Reading Water Meter
- Petition Packet Information-April 4, 2017 Consolidated Election
- Comed Routine Tree Trimming Notification
- MAYOR SOLIMAN REPORTS ON THE FINANCIAL HEALTH OF CREST HILL
- Will County Electronics Recycling Drop-Off Site in Lockport
- Residential Safety Tips
Streets & Public Works
Streets Department Office Hours: Monday through Friday 7:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
The Streets Department repairs streets, flushes hydrants, replaces street signs, repairs water main breaks and plows snow. The number to contact Streets is (815) 741-5108.
By simply calling 811, or using E-request to enter your own locate request, you take the first step in the safe digging process. JULIE, Inc. will notify its member utility companies who will send a locator to mark their underground facilities using paint and/or flags.
Once marked, you will know the approximate location of your utility lines and can dig safely. The call to JULIE and the service are free.