- City Wide Garage Sale August 18-21, 2016
- RFP for Asset Management & Full Service Maintenance Program for Potable Water Storage Vessels
- Well House Ribbon Cutting/Open House-August 6, 2016
- A Community Gives Thanks
- City of Crest Hill Valve Exercising-July 11th-August 12th. 2016
- El Burrito Loco Is Now Re-Open
- Crest Hill Annual Picnic
- CREST HILL DEPUTY CHIEF GRADUATES FBI NATIONAL ACADEMY PROGRAM
- Sunshine Adorns Annual Lidice Commemoration
- Crest Hill Officers Run in 30th Annual Torch Run For Special Olympics
Freedom of Information Act (F.O.I.A.)
The City requires all F.O.I.A. requests to be made in writing and does have forms available at City Hall to utilize for such requests if desired.
Open Meetings Act, 5 ILCS 120/7.3
If you are interested in viewing paperwork in compliance with the Open Meetings Act, 5 ILCS 120/7.3, “Duty to post information pertaining to benefits offered through the Illinois Municipal Retirement Fund,” regarding total compensation packages for employees exceeding $75,000 per year, a copy is posted in the lobby of City Hall and can be viewed during regular business hours.
FOIA Officer's Actions
1) noting the date the public body receives each written request;
2) computing the day on which the period for response will expire and make a notation of that date on each written request;
3) maintaining an electronic or paper copy of each written request, including all documents submitted with the request until the request has been complied with or denied; and
4) creating a file for the retention of each original request, a copy of the response, a record of written communications with the requester, and a copy of other communications.