- Crest Hill Welcomes Fit Foundation
- Crest Hill Lion's Club Event September 4
- Comed Routine Tree Trimming Notification
- Crest Hill Eliminates City Stickers
- Dupage River Survey
- Crest Hill Boys Pony League All-Stars Celebrated
- Election Judges Needed
- RFQ for Water Well System
- Crest Hill Opens New Well House
- United Meter Announcement
Freedom of Information Act (F.O.I.A.)
The City requires all F.O.I.A. requests to be made in writing and does have forms available at City Hall to utilize for such requests if desired.
Open Meetings Act, 5 ILCS 120/7.3
If you are interested in viewing paperwork in compliance with the Open Meetings Act, 5 ILCS 120/7.3, “Duty to post information pertaining to benefits offered through the Illinois Municipal Retirement Fund,” regarding total compensation packages for employees exceeding $75,000 per year, a copy is posted in the lobby of City Hall and can be viewed during regular business hours.
FOIA Officer's Actions
1) noting the date the public body receives each written request;
2) computing the day on which the period for response will expire and make a notation of that date on each written request;
3) maintaining an electronic or paper copy of each written request, including all documents submitted with the request until the request has been complied with or denied; and
4) creating a file for the retention of each original request, a copy of the response, a record of written communications with the requester, and a copy of other communications.