- Mosquito Spray Application-June 27, 2016
- Crest Hill Annual Picnic
- Office Closure-Independence Day
- CREST HILL DEPUTY CHIEF GRADUATES FBI NATIONAL ACADEMY PROGRAM
- Sunshine Adorns Annual Lidice Commemoration
- Crest Hill Officers Run in 30th Annual Torch Run For Special Olympics
- Shred Day A Success
- Milestone For One of Crest Hill's Longest Standing Employees
- Tokyo Spa Opens In Crest Hill
- Crest Hill Holds Annual Memorial Day Ceremony
Created through legislation recently signed by the Governor, POWER (Providing Opportunities for Work through Education and Resources) teaches business owners about the Illinois certification and procurement process, provides counseling and guidance from leading executives, and alerts members of state contract opportunities. It was created to expand the state’s contractor network while helping our small and minority-owned businesses thrive.
POWER recognizes that no two businesses are the same, and adapts to address individual needs. Our counselors form relationships with business owners and tailor plans that put companies in the best position to succeed. By partnering with experienced private sector executives from SCORE Chicago, POWER is a one-stop shop for support and information to grow and enhance businesses.
Given today’s economic challenges, there is no better time to launch this important initiative – and I am excited about the possibilities. Please take the time to check out POWER, and do not hesitate to contact us with questions, or to enroll, at 312-814-5920 or illinoiscomptroller.com.