- Pumpkin Fest-Siegel's Cottonwood Farm
- Crest Hill Adds Two New Police Officers
- Early Voting
- Petition Packet Information-April 4, 2017 Consolidated Election
- City Clerk's Office Offers Another Shred Day
- Comed Routine Tree Trimming Notification
- Crest Hill Eliminates City Stickers
- Election Judges Needed
- United Meter Announcement
- MAYOR SOLIMAN REPORTS ON THE FINANCIAL HEALTH OF CREST HILL
Created through legislation recently signed by the Governor, POWER (Providing Opportunities for Work through Education and Resources) teaches business owners about the Illinois certification and procurement process, provides counseling and guidance from leading executives, and alerts members of state contract opportunities. It was created to expand the state’s contractor network while helping our small and minority-owned businesses thrive.
POWER recognizes that no two businesses are the same, and adapts to address individual needs. Our counselors form relationships with business owners and tailor plans that put companies in the best position to succeed. By partnering with experienced private sector executives from SCORE Chicago, POWER is a one-stop shop for support and information to grow and enhance businesses.
Given today’s economic challenges, there is no better time to launch this important initiative – and I am excited about the possibilities. Please take the time to check out POWER, and do not hesitate to contact us with questions, or to enroll, at 312-814-5920 or illinoiscomptroller.com.