- ComEd Performing Work along Route 53
- Important Information to Comcast Customers about TV Boxes
- Operation Care Package Christmas Cards
- Chief of Police Retires, New Chief Sworn In
- Crest Hill Represents For Take Back The Night
- United Meters Letter Regarding Installation of New Remote Reading Water Meter
- IL Rt 53 Viaduct Project Update
- TRICK OR TREAT HOURS
- Habitat For Humanity Brings Family To Crest Hill
- Crest Hill Adds Two New Police Officers
Richland School District 88A Information
Parents of children of Richland School District 88A in grades 5-8
As a result of the federal No Child Left Behind Act of 2001, your child can receive extra help in the approved subject areas. You can receive this free tutoring because your child’s school is in its second year or later of school improvement (the school has not made adequate yearly progress on state tests for at least three years), and your family meets the income limits under the law.
If your child has qualified for free or reduced lunch and you are interested in this program, packets may be picked up at the Richland District 88A office at 1919 Caton Farm Road in Crest Hill.
For more information regarding this program, please contact Ms. Medina at 815-744-7288 ext. 2212.