- Broadway/Route 53 Detour
- Pumpkin Fest-Siegel's Cottonwood Farm
- Crest Hill Adds Two New Police Officers
- Early Voting
- Petition Packet Information-April 4, 2017 Consolidated Election
- City Clerk's Office Offers Another Shred Day
- Crest Hill Welcomes Fit Foundation
- Crest Hill Lion's Club Event September 4
- Comed Routine Tree Trimming Notification
- Crest Hill Eliminates City Stickers
Richland School District 88A Information
Parents of children of Richland School District 88A in grades 5-8
As a result of the federal No Child Left Behind Act of 2001, your child can receive extra help in the approved subject areas. You can receive this free tutoring because your child’s school is in its second year or later of school improvement (the school has not made adequate yearly progress on state tests for at least three years), and your family meets the income limits under the law.
If your child has qualified for free or reduced lunch and you are interested in this program, packets may be picked up at the Richland District 88A office at 1919 Caton Farm Road in Crest Hill.
For more information regarding this program, please contact Ms. Medina at 815-744-7288 ext. 2212.