- MAYOR SOLIMAN REPORTS ON THE FINANCIAL HEALTH OF CREST HILL
- Will County Electronics Recycling Drop-Off Site in Lockport
- Crest Hill Recognizes Local Eagle Scouts
- BASSET TRAINING REQUIRED FOR LIQUOR LICENSE HOLDERS
- Crest Hill Receives Award for Financial Reporting
- Free Shred Day-Saturday, June 4, 2016
- Residential Safety Tips
- Lockport Township Wellness Clinic
- Robert Morris Grants for Crest Hill Residents
- 2016 Recycling Calendar
Richland School District 88A Information
Parents of children of Richland School District 88A in grades 5-8
As a result of the federal No Child Left Behind Act of 2001, your child can receive extra help in the approved subject areas. You can receive this free tutoring because your child’s school is in its second year or later of school improvement (the school has not made adequate yearly progress on state tests for at least three years), and your family meets the income limits under the law.
If your child has qualified for free or reduced lunch and you are interested in this program, packets may be picked up at the Richland District 88A office at 1919 Caton Farm Road in Crest Hill.
For more information regarding this program, please contact Ms. Medina at 815-744-7288 ext. 2212.