- Crest Hill's First Winter Festival Lights Up City Hall
- Holiday Lights Contest 2016
- ComEd Performing Work along Route 53
- Operation Care Package Christmas Cards
- United Meters Letter Regarding Installation of New Remote Reading Water Meter
- Petition Packet Information-April 4, 2017 Consolidated Election
- Comed Routine Tree Trimming Notification
- MAYOR SOLIMAN REPORTS ON THE FINANCIAL HEALTH OF CREST HILL
- Will County Electronics Recycling Drop-Off Site in Lockport
- Residential Safety Tips
ALERT: Warning of Water Bill Scam
Warning to All Crest Hill Residents
There is a nationwide scam that is often referred to as "Obama Will Pay Your Bills" and it has hit the Joliet area. Residents are being asked to hand over their social security information in exchange for a bank routing number and account number for a Federal program that will pay your water bill. This program that promises to pay utility or other bills does not exist.
Residents are reminded to never forward private information, such as social security numbers, in response to random e-mails and other unknown requesters. This scam appears to pay your water bill, but the payments are eventually rejected and the victim is left with an unpaid bill and their sensitive private information has been compromised. City of Crest Hill water customers are always encouraged to safeguard their private information.