- Pumpkin Fest-Siegel's Cottonwood Farm
- Crest Hill Adds Two New Police Officers
- Early Voting
- Petition Packet Information-April 4, 2017 Consolidated Election
- City Clerk's Office Offers Another Shred Day
- Comed Routine Tree Trimming Notification
- Crest Hill Eliminates City Stickers
- Election Judges Needed
- United Meter Announcement
- MAYOR SOLIMAN REPORTS ON THE FINANCIAL HEALTH OF CREST HILL
Family Outreach Program
Starting March 22, 2012
1701 N Larkin Avenue
Crest Hill, IL 60403
Family Outreach Program Food Pantry in Crest Hill will change distribution locations to the back (rear, west side) of Hillcrest Shopping Center starting March 22, 2012. The actual location site is behind Rand's Hallmark Cards & Gifts - 1701 N Larkin Avenue, 400B, Crest Hill, IL 60403.
Signs will be placed at the entrance of the shopping center on Larkin Avenue and Plainfield Road, as well as on Theodore Street. Staff persons managing traffic will wear safety vests and assist vehicles in 3 or 4 lanes leading to the two Family Outreach Program yellow trucks where volunteers will distribute food boxes in cars. Clients on foot will not be allowed to utilize Food 4 Less shopping carts but they may bring their own carriers. Clients are not allowed to park cars and walk up to the site. Certificate of Liability naming the owners of Hillcrest Shopping Center as additionally insured has been issued and approved.