- Important Information to Comcast Customers about TV Boxes
- Operation Care Package Christmas Cards
- Chief of Police Retires, New Chief Sworn In
- Crest Hill Represents For Take Back The Night
- United Meters Letter Regarding Installation of New Remote Reading Water Meter
- IL Rt 53 Viaduct Project Update
- TRICK OR TREAT HOURS
- Habitat For Humanity Brings Family To Crest Hill
- Crest Hill Adds Two New Police Officers
- Early Voting
Workforce Services of Will County
Are you a Will County resident looking for a job?
Are you a Will County employer looking to hire?
If you said yes to either question go to www.jobs4people.org; Workforce Services of Will County helps job seekers and employers connect.
Job seekers have a number of valuable resources available to them for free; attend workshops on resume writing, interviewing skills and computers. Job seekers can also apply for and research training scholarships or if you need professional clothing for an upcoming job interview Clothes 4 Work can help, with men’s and women’s clothing available at no cost to you.
Job seekers can also find information on upcoming recruiting events in the area. Click here to view events.
The Workforce Services Division of Will County has taken a visionary approach to providing service to employers.
Workforce Services Division provides businesses with a variety of services including:
- Application prescreening and collection
- Resume review
- County-wide electronic job board
- Candidate referrals
- Job fairs and a pool of qualified job seekers
Workforce Services Division of Will County offers the use of their facilities for Will County Businesses to conduct recruiting event.