- Crest Hill's First Winter Festival Lights Up City Hall
- Holiday Lights Contest 2016
- ComEd Performing Work along Route 53
- Operation Care Package Christmas Cards
- United Meters Letter Regarding Installation of New Remote Reading Water Meter
- Petition Packet Information-April 4, 2017 Consolidated Election
- Comed Routine Tree Trimming Notification
- MAYOR SOLIMAN REPORTS ON THE FINANCIAL HEALTH OF CREST HILL
- Will County Electronics Recycling Drop-Off Site in Lockport
- Residential Safety Tips
Workforce Services of Will County
Are you a Will County resident looking for a job?
Are you a Will County employer looking to hire?
If you said yes to either question go to www.jobs4people.org; Workforce Services of Will County helps job seekers and employers connect.
Job seekers have a number of valuable resources available to them for free; attend workshops on resume writing, interviewing skills and computers. Job seekers can also apply for and research training scholarships or if you need professional clothing for an upcoming job interview Clothes 4 Work can help, with men’s and women’s clothing available at no cost to you.
Job seekers can also find information on upcoming recruiting events in the area. Click here to view events.
The Workforce Services Division of Will County has taken a visionary approach to providing service to employers.
Workforce Services Division provides businesses with a variety of services including:
- Application prescreening and collection
- Resume review
- County-wide electronic job board
- Candidate referrals
- Job fairs and a pool of qualified job seekers
Workforce Services Division of Will County offers the use of their facilities for Will County Businesses to conduct recruiting event.