Create a Website Account - Manage notification subscriptions, save form progress and more.
City of Crest Hill Invests in Infrastructure for it’s Residents
The city of Crest Hill has entered into a contract with Christopher B. Burke Engineering, Ltd to provide civil engineering services for two projects that will be completed through the using Rebuild Illinois Funds allocated to the City.
The first contract is for the development of construction documents for the rehabilitation of the pavement for the following locations:
• Fern St from U.S. Route 30 to Greengold St.
• Unnamed Alley from Fern St to Grandview Dr.
• Grandview Dr. from Caton Farm Rd to the south end of Grandview Dr.
• Raynor Ave. from Theodore to Oakland Ave.
• Sullivan, Rosel and ElRose Courts
• Brian Dr. from Raynor Ave. to West End.
The locations above are currently schedule for construction during the spring/summer 2022.
The second contract will complete a topographic survey for the locations of Chaney from Broadway to Center and Center from Theodore to north of Chaney. This work is to be completed before the end of the year and is being completed now so design work can begin during the winter of 2022.