Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
Yearly Fee: $1,200
This application must be completed each year to confirm and update hotel/motel information. Please type or print clearly. The fee for a hotel/motel license is $1,200.00 and shall be due no later than June 30 of the year preceding the year to which the license applies. (Ordinance #1206).
1. Payment of a license application fee of $1,200.00. Renewal applications shall be due no later than June 30 of the year preceding the year to which the renewal applies, and shall also be subject to a renewal fee of $1,200.00. The fee shall not be refundable under any circumstances.
2. A certified copy of the assumed name certificate if the business is to be operated under an assumed name.
3. If a corporation, a certified copy, of the Articles of Incorporation.
4. If it is a limited partnership, a certified copy of the certificate of limited partnership or (if a foreign limited partnership) the qualification documents.
5. After the initial application, items, 2,3, and 4 above will not be required for a renewal application if the applicant states that the documents previously furnished remain correct and current.
6. A site plan or diagram of the business operations, including a depiction of the layout of the rooms for overnight accommodations.
County of Will SS
City of Crest Hill
* indicates a required field